Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little bit of Guilt....

I talked to my oldest brother yesterday, he called wishing me a late happy birthday. Then he talked to me about his life and told me about how he has a long commute. He has to commute an hour and a half each way to work and told me how he feels bad that he doesn't have time for much else other than work. It showed me how people get stuck in a long commute against their will in the D.C. area. When they get a new job in the area a bit further away or their work moves to a new building, then their commute gets longer. That's one of the main reasons I don't want to go back there.

I miss some people from there though. I'm starting to realize I still haven't seen some of my friends from there in way too long. It feels weird not having seen my oldest brother in over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment