Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm infuriated....

Just recently Congress passed a bill allowing for the indefinite detention of US citizens suspected of terrorism. This is a violation of our constitutional rights and could be used in the future to put down political opposition to any people in the government in the future. What depressed me even more was that our president signed it into law, despite his reservations.

I felt like I needed to post some links to the congressmen associated with the passing of this bill, so everyone can know which of our congressmen are enemies of the people.

House voting record


Senate voting record

I'm putting this up for use in the upcoming 2012 election. That way we can all vote for people that will protect our rights and vote out the ones who don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment